Countries not listed in the above list need to pre-arrange Oman visas. Delegates will have an option to get the assistance of MCI, the congress organizer, for their visa application once their registration has been confirmed and hotel accommodations in one of the preferred hotels have been made. You may submit your request for visa assistance thru the registration portal. If you’ve already registered, you may contact email@example.com to request for visa application assistance.
Visa cost (per person) – includes Oman Visa charges and Administration fee of MCI
- Tourist Visa 1–10 days: US$30
- Tourist Visa 11–30 days: US$85
- Express Visa 3 weeks: US$120
- Blue background passport size photograph (4×6 cm).
- Clear scanned passport pages showing name, address, date of issue, date of expiry and nationality with the visa form (full page, side should not be cut).
- Ensure that one page of your passport is available for stamping of Oman visa.
- Passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Completed Visa form.
- For Pakistani passport holders page 2 & 3 also required.
- For some nationalities (Pakistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Sudan etc) tourist visas cannot be issued and express visa must be applied.
Important Notes for visa applications made thru MCI:
- Visa application will be processed after receiving all required documents, visa fee, congress registration confirmation, hotel booking confirmation at one of the congress preferred hotels.
- Deadline to apply for the visa with the congress secretariat is 10 October 2019. Normal time to process pre-arranged visas is 5 to 7 working days (except Friday & Saturday) and same is subject to Immigration formalities.
- Issuing visa is at the discretion of immigration; hence we can’t guarantee the same for any nationalities.
- Visa fee is non-refundable once it’s applied.
- You will be invoiced after your registration. Once payment is received your visa application will be processed.
For inquiries and assistance regarding visa to Oman, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org