HE/ Prof Khalid Ait Taleb
Minister of Health and Social Protection, Morocco
After obtaining his doctorate in medicine from the Faculty of Medicine and Rabat pharmacy, his career has been decorated by several positions and responsibilities:
– Head of the Department of Visceral Surgery at the Hassan II University Hospital Center in Fez.
– Director of the Hassan II Fez University Hospital Center since September 13, 2004.
– Member of the Committee of Experts at the Ministry of Health 2008.
– Regional Representative of the Lalla Salma Foundation – Prevention and Treatment of Cancer.
– President of the Alliance of University Hospitals of Morocco since January 6, 2016.
– Chairman of the board of directors of the IRC (Institute for Research on Cancer).
Professor Ait Taleb is the first to integrate the computer system in hospitals in Morocco, and the automatic drug distribution system within the hospital. In addition, he is the first to acquire the surgical robot at the level of C between University Hospital of Fez.
Pr Ait Taleb is active in scientific events and national and international medical congresses, thus possessing great expertise in the management of conferences and training.
Born July 8, 1966 in Rabat, he is the father of three children.
Building resilient health systems to advance UHC and ensure health security in the Eastern Mediterranean Region: implications for the hospital sector
- 11 November, 2022
- 10:10 - 11:10
- Dubai C