Dr Ahmed Safwat Elassal
Deputy Chairman of The National Supreme Committee For Healthcare Standards Development & Update at General Authority For Healthcare Accreditation and Regulation, Egypt
Originally, I am a consultant neonatologist with about 22 years of experience in healthcare with Strong academic and practical background regarding standards development and validation, clinical governance, organizational analysis, strategic leadership, performance improvement, change management and accreditation design & support. At present:
• Board member of the Egyptian General Authority For Healthcare Accreditation & Regulation (GAHAR). (GAHAR) is the highest Independent National body which is responsible for developing the national healthcare standards and ensuring compliance of all healthcare facilities with them. (GAHAR)
• Deputy Chairman of the Supreme National Committee for Healthcare Standards’ development and update. This Committee is the technical arm of GAHAR to develop the Egyptian healthcare standards for all healthcare services at all levels of care.
• Member of the Egyptian National Committee for the national Clinical Governance Program.
• Advisor of the National Saudi clinical excellence program
• International Healthcare quality and Clinical governance advisor.
World-class healthcare: what does it mean and how do we achieve it?
- 9 November, 2022
- 13:30 - 14:30
- Dubai E&F