What to expect at the 44th World Hospital Congress in Barcelona
28 June 2021
Hear from 150+ speakers, with attendance from top executives from across the globe, and learn about healthcare transformation from 50+ sessions. All session recordings will be available to registered participants so they can catch up on any missed sessions, at their convenience.
Here are some of the sessions you can join:
- Getting ready for the next global pandemic: European and North American perspectives
- Accelerating research, development and distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine: Lessons learned from key stakeholders
- Nursing leadership in transforming healthcare during a world-wide pandemic: Examples from the field
- Harnessing innovations to build back better: European lessons from the pandemic
- Humanizing technology for smart healthcare delivery: The COVID-19 impact
View the other sessions here. The program is continuously being updated with more sessions and speakers to be confirmed in the next few weeks so stay tuned for more details.
In-person and virtual tickets are available. Secure your slot now at the best rates. Early bird registration closes on 31st July.
IHF Members are entitled to special discounted rates. Contact us to get the member discount code.