The programme of the 45th World Hospital Congress is now live!
3 August 2022
The preliminary programme of the 45th IHF World Hospital Congress is now live!
With the overarching theme ‘Global Learnings, Local Actions: Sustainable Healthcare’, the Congress presents over 30 sessions where more than 150 renowned speakers will gather to share their knowledge and good practices towards sustainable healthcare.
While it’s a jampacked programme, you can personalize your agenda to ensure you learn exactly what you want. Here are some parallel sessions you shouldn’t miss:
- World-class healthcare: what does it mean and how do we achieve it?
- Shaping a sustainable future for the healthcare sector
- Healthcare professional staff: our heroes – how do we support them?
- The power of partnerships to improve care for vulnerable patients
- Enhanced communication strategies: leveraging the lessons
- Digital Health and AI: can’t live with them, can’t live without them
- Ongoing learnings from the pandemic: optimizing the experiences