Meet some of the speakers leading the 46th World Hospital Congress
3 July 2023
The World Hospital Congress offers a unique opportunity to engage with global healthcare leaders and exchange innovative ideas in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
Join us at this premier event and gain invaluable insights into emerging trends, cutting-edge innovations, and leading practices in healthcare management, enabling you to drive positive change in your organization.
Over fifty speakers and chairs have already been confirmed. By attending the Congress, you will get the opportunity to hear from and engage with global healthcare leaders including:
- Dr Muna Abdul Razzaq Tahlak, Chief Medical Officer, DAHC and Vice Provost Clinical Affairs, MBRU; CEO, Latifa Women & Children Hospital, UAE
- Dr Arnon Afek, Associate Director General, Sheba Medical Center, Israel
- Dr Graccho Alvim, Director, Rio de Janeiro Hospital Association, Brazil
- Sophie Beaupère, CEO, UNICANCER, France
- Dr Wen-Jin Cherng, Chairman, Chang Gung Medical Foundation, Taiwan
- Dr Joanne Conroy, President and CEO, Dartmouth Health, USA
- Pedro Delgado, Vice President, Institute for Healthcare Improvement, USA
- Dr Henry Gallardo, Director General, Fundación Santa Fe de Bogotá, Colombia
- Dr Gerald Gaß, Chair of the Board, German Hospital Federation
- Dr Maria Emilia Gil Girbau, Director of Catalan Hospital Foundation, Catalan Hospital Union, Spain
- Dr Mohamed Hablas, Regional Director, Saudi German Health Egypt & North Africa
- Dr Ligia Kornowska, Managing Director, Polish Hospital Federation
- Bertrand Levrat, CEO, University Hospitals of Geneva (HUG), Switzerland
- Dr Miguel Paiva, CEO, Centro Hospitalar Entre Douro e Vouga, Portugal
- Dr Jonathan Perlin, President & CEO, Joint Commission International, USA
- Dr Sangita Reddy, Joint Managing Director, Apollo Hospitals Group, India
- Dr Zeenat Sulaiman Khan, Regional CEO, Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya
- Matthew Taylor, Chief Executive, NHS Confederation, UK
- Prof. Dr Björn Zoëga, CEO, Karolinska University Hospital, Sweden
Visit this page to get to know the other speakers confirmed.
It’s less than one month to register with early bird rates. Secure your tickets now.