Leading global speakers lined-up for the 45th World Hospital Congress
11 August 2022
The Dubai Health Authority is co-hosting the 45th IHF World Hospital Congress with the overarching theme ‘Global Learnings, Local Actions: Sustainable Healthcare’. The Congress will be held at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre (DWTC), UAE from 9 to 11 November 2022, with pre-congress activities on 8 November.
Register now and secure your place at the world’s premier healthcare management event.
By attending the Congress, you will get the opportunity to hear from and engage with over 150 global healthcare leaders including:
- HE Hind Al Zaabi, Executive Director Healthcare Facilities Sector at the Department of Health Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Dr Jorge Guzman, Chief Executive Officer at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Dr Rod Hochman, President & CEO at Providence, United States
- Wright Lassiter III, CEO at CommonSpirit Health, United States
- Dr Lee Wang-jun, Chairman, Myongji Medical Foundation, South Korea
- Dr Nahed Monsef, Director of Strategy & Governance Department, Dubai Health Authority, United Arab Emirates
- Prof Henriette Neumeyer, Vice-Chair of the Board at German Hospital Federation, Germany
- Dr Jonathan Perlin, Chief Executive Officer, The Joint Commission, United States
- Dr Preetha Reddy, Executive Vice Chairperson, Apollo Hospitals, India
- Sonia Roschnik, Executive Director at the IHF Geneva Sustainability Centre, Switzerland
- Dr Hanny Rono Sulistyo, Head of International Compartment, Indonesian Hospital Association (PERSI), Indonesia