12 November 2019
The 44th IHF World Hospital Congress opens its call for paper presentations and posters, inviting professionals from hospitals, health service providers and healthcare organizations to submit their abstracts.
The International Hospital Federation and La Unió Catalana d’Hospitals, organizers of the 44th World Hospital Congress, are inviting health leaders and professionals to submit abstracts for an opportunity to showcase their best practices, innovations, projects, programs and researches to the international healthcare community. The congress will be held in Barcelona, Spain on 2-5 November 2020.
The IHF World Hospital Congress is a unique global forum that brings together leaders of hospitals, health services, and healthcare organizations to discuss key drivers of national and international policy, management, financial trends and solutions. Through this forum multidisciplinary exchange of knowledge, expertise and experiences are facilitated, together with dialogue on best practices in leadership, management and service delivery.
The Congress will tackle the overarching theme “People on board, transforming healthcare”.
Those interested to present their work through an oral presentation or as a poster can submit an abstract online under the following sub-themes:
DIGITAL AND TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN TRANSFORMATIONS
- Artificial Intelligence for smart health and care
- Big accurate data: how it helps us
- How is digital health transforming the way health systems are run and healthcare is delivered
- Glocalization: new actors, new rules, global healthcare invaders in the local healthcare set
TOWARDS AN INTEGRATED CONCEPT OF HEALTH AND CARE SERVICES MODEL: VALUE DRIVEN TRANSFORMATIONS
- Enabling the flexibility of organizations to adapt quickly to changes, addressing accelerated innovation adoption
- Key results that really matter: patients outcomes as the driver for better healthcare
- Health and care sustainability supported by applied research and innovation adoption
- Global Healthcare, global mobility, global access: towards a liquid borderless healthcare system
PEOPLE AT THE CENTER OF HEALTHCARE SYSTEM TRANSFORMATIONS
- How to put citizens at the center of health and care
- Humanistic centered care
- Professionals leading transformations: the strength of professionals to promote transformation
- From health management to ethical leadership
Deadline of submission is on 31 January 2020. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.