CEO Circle Breakfast Meeting
(By invitation only)
Date: 8 November 2019, Friday
Time: 7:15 – 8:45 AM
Venue: Crowne Plaza OCEC, Muscat (View Map)
The framework of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award is world renown for its ability to drive improvement and performance in organizations. Additionally, this framework has proven effective not only in the healthcare industry but also in every other industry in which the framework has been used.
The objective of the CEO Circle Breakfast Meeting is to help senior leaders of healthcare organizations around the world understand how the performance excellence framework of the Baldrige Award can help their organizations improve and to gain an understanding of lessons learned in organizations outside of healthcare. Often there are lessons to be learned from other industries that must be proactively reviewed and discussed in order to fully understand the translational benefits from one industry to another.
This meeting will be a premier chance to evaluate the framework, see how it works in healthcare and other industries, and to have an exclusive discussion with the presenters.
This meeting will include a full breakfast for participants and will last 90 minutes. After breakfast is served, attendees will hear from two speakers on a moderated panel. Afterwards, there will be an open dialogue with the participants.
As a result of attending this meeting, participants will:
- Have a unique and exclusive opportunity to network with peer CEOs and other senior leaders across the globe;
- Understand the framework of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award;
- Understand how to fully engage an organization in the process of improvement;
- Understand what success is and how to measure success and improvement priorities;
- Better understand the process of excellence and how to use best practice examples from within healthcare and from other industries outside of healthcare;
- Fully understand the difference between improvement tactics and improvement framework.
- Understand next steps for your organization to take to in order to get on the performance excellence journey and how to move forward on the journey.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.