Call for paper presentations and posters closes on 15 February
16 January 2019
Abstract submissions for paper presentations and posters at the 43rd IHF World Hospital Congress will be closing on 15 February 2019. Hospitals and health service providers interested in showcasing their innovations, best practices and outstanding programs to the international community are encouraged to submit their abstracts now.
The World Hospital Congress is a unique global forum that brings together leaders of national and international hospital and healthcare organizations to share knowledge, expertise, experiences and best practices in leadership in hospital and healthcare management and delivery of services.
The 2019 World Hospital Congress, hosted by the Ministry of Health of the Sultanate of Oman, has the over-arching theme “People at the heart of health services in peace and crisis”.
Abstracts can be submitted online at https://congress.ihf-fih.org/ihf_abstracts until 15 February 2019 (11:59pm UTC -11) for any of the following sub-themes:
Resilient health services:
- Best practices for preparedness and responses to disasters, outbreaks and cyberattacks
- Mitigating consequences of conflicts and terror attacks to continue serving all especially vulnerable groups
- Operating under severe resource constraints
- Leading practices reflecting systematic approaches to learning from crises and trauma
- Violence in the workplace
Health investment for prosperity
- Exploring governance practices driving better efficiency and relevance
- What management and leadership can do for increased efficiency and outcomes
- Inter-professional leadership for cost effectiveness and quality improvement
- What are the impacts of hospitals in the local and national economy
- Future of hospitals in an economically constrained world
Innovation for health impact
- Removing barriers to innovation with change management
- Hospital Technology Assessment to speed up innovation adoption
- Embedding collaboration with industries for health innovation
- Procurement to accelerate and develop innovation
- Enhancing digital health services in the virtual space
More information including the submission process, general criteria and terms and conditions for presenters are available at https://congress.ihf-fih.org/ihf_abstracts
For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.worldhospitalcongress.org.
For media inquiries:
Patricia Mencias, IHF