The International Hospital Federation (IHF) Awards 2020 recognizes and honors hospitals and healthcare organizations for innovation, excellence, outstanding achievements and best practices in areas that are worthy of international recognition.
- Governance, leadership, management policies and practices;
- Quality service delivery in multiple areas at affordable costs;
- Culture of service to motivate healthcare professionals to excel;
- Innovations in healthcare delivery or process management;
- Quality and safety, ethical approaches and evidence-based practices in patient-centered care;
- Sustainable environment, energy conservation and green initiatives;
- Addressing inequalities in healthcare service delivery to the community;
- Advancing healthcare for emerging and developing nations
- Open for Entries – 16 March
- Deadline of Entries – 30 June
The Awards will be presented during a special Awards Ceremony at the 44th IHF World Hospital Congress which will be held on 2-5 November 2020 in Barcelona, Spain.