The 2019 International Hospital Federation (IHF) Awards will be presented at a prestigious ceremony during the World Hospital Congress. The IHF Awards honors hospitals and health service provider organizations for innovation, excellence, outstanding achievements and best practices in areas that are worthy of international recognition.
- Governance, leadership, management policies and practices;
- Quality service delivery in multiple areas at affordable costs;
- Culture of service to motivate healthcare professionals to excel;
- Innovations in healthcare delivery or process management;
- Quality and safety, ethical approaches and evidence-based practices in patient-centered care;
- Sustainable environment, energy conservation and green initiatives;
- Addressing inequalities in healthcare service delivery to the community;
- Advancing healthcare for emerging and developing nations
There are altogether four Awards. Each category presents a unique opportunity to showcase your organization’s outstanding projects, programs and innovations.
IHF/Dr Kwang Tae Kim Grand Award
IHF Excellence Awards
- IHF/Bionexo Excellence Award for Corporate Social Responsibility
- IHF/EOH Excellence Award for Leadership and Management in Healthcare
- IHF/Austco Excellence Award for Quality & Safety and Patient-centered Care
Submission of entries is now open. You can nominate your project or program online by completing the entry form in the IHF Awards website.
Deadline of entries is on 17 May 2019.
For more information on the categories, eligibility, prizes and selection process, visit the IHF Awards submission website.