International Hospital Federation members and their member hospitals and organizations, as well as members of La Unió Catalana d’Hospitals, are eligible for the discounted IHF member rate. To check if your organization is an IHF member, view the list of members here. To get the discount, you will need to enter the promo code. If you haven’t received the code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Being a hybrid event, there are two ways you can participate. Click on the tabs below to see the inclusions of each access type.
A unique opportunity to once again network in-person with international peers and attend scientific activities and sessions for the healthcare community. Meet outstanding experts and thought leaders to learn how to transform healthcare systems for a better future.
- Live access to all scientific sessions
- Live Q&A and exchange with speakers
- Live access to the exhibition and associated activities
- Face-to-face networking and opportunities for business meetings
- Daytime catering on 8-11 November
- Access to the Welcome Reception on 8 November
- Congress delegate pack
- Access to the event virtual platform / mobile app with opportunities to network with virtual attendees (chat and video meetings)
- Access to all session recordings after the event
- Opportunity to join the After Work Social Dinner, Socio-cultural night and Hospital Visits (tickets can be purchased at an additional fee)
- Opportunity to explore the rest of Barcelona and Catalonia (tours can be purchased at an additional fee)
Welcome Reception Cocktails
The Welcome Reception will take place at the Congress exhibition area. The event will provide an excellent opportunity to network and meet fellow delegates while touring the exhibition. All participants are invited to join and this is included in your registration.
Date and time: Monday, 8 November, at 18:00
Dress code: Business Casual
After Work Social Dinner
The dinner, taking place at the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya, offers the perfect opportunity to cap off the day, further connect with peers and share what you’ve learned from the previous sessions. It will also provide a taste of the vibrant local culture.
Date and time: Tuesday, 9 November, at 20:00
Tickets: Not included in the registration fee and can be purchased for € 90.
Dress code: Business Casual
Social-cultural night at Palau de la Música Catalana
We invite you to join us at Palau de la Música Catalana for a special cultural evening.
Date and time: Wednesday, 10 November, at 21:00
Tickets: Not included in the registration fee and can be purchased for € 20. Proceeds will be donated to Fundació La Marató de TV3. The Fundació La Marató de TV3 was created in 1996 by the Catalan Audiovisual Media Corporation with the mission of fostering and promoting biomedical research of excellence, as well as raising social awareness about the diseases dealt with in the television programme La Marató de TV3, by means of campaigns involving the public and also through publicity and educational events.
Dresscode: Business Casual
You can sign-up to join one of the visits taking place the afternoon of Thursday, 11 November. These are offered to Congress delegates for an additional cost of € 30 (part of the proceeds will be donated to charity). You can book your slot during registration. More information will be available soon.
Guidelines for traveling to Spain
You can view the government updates here. This page is updated regularly.
For more information about securing your visa, click here. We highly recommend that you apply for a visa early to avoid inconveniences.
We have secured special room rates for congress participants at Catalonia Barcelona Plaza Hotel and other partner hotels. For more information, click here.
Presenters of abstracts accepted to the Congress are entitled to discounted rates but need to register by 28 February 2021. You will need to enter the discount code – contact email@example.com if you haven’t received it.
For groups with 25 delegates and more, please contact Grupo RIC (local organizer) WHC2021Registration@gruporic.com to register.
- 15+ registrations: € 11,200 – Pay for 14 Early Bird IHF member rate (1 free registration)
- 25+ registrations: € 18,400 – Pay for 23 Early Bird IHF member rate (2 free registrations)
- 50+ registrations: € 36,000 – Pay for 45 Early Bird IHF member rate (5 free registrations)
- 100 + registrations: € 68,000- Pay for 85 Early Bird IHF member rate (15 free registrations)
*Attendees from nations classified as Lower-middle income by The World Bank are eligible for discounted registration. A list of country classifications can be found here.
**Attendees from nations classified as Low-income by The World Bank are eligible for discounted registration. A list of country classifications can be found here.
***Students aged 30 and below can avail the special rate.
****Delegates can purchase tickets for spouses, partners and family members accompanying them to the Congress. This will give them access to the opening ceremony, closing ceremony, lunches, coffee breaks, exhibition and Welcome Reception but NOT the scientific sessions.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations or changes of name shall be informed by email to the Technical Secretariat: Reunions i Ciencia (RiC) at WHC2021Registration@gruporic.com
- Cancellations made up to 60 days before the event can get a full refund except for 30 Euros charged as an administration fee.
- Cancellations made between 59 to 7 days before the event can get a 50% refund.
- Up to 7 days before the event you can change your in-person registration to virtual access and the difference will be refunded.
- 6 days or less, cancellations will not be allowed but you can:
- Transfer your registration to another colleague.
- Change your registration to virtual access. (The difference in the amount will only be refunded to those who cannot attend due to COVID-related reasons. Valid proof must be presented eg positive RT PCR test, documentation indicating a recent change in travel restrictions).
- Virtual participants can change their ticket to in-person registration anytime, paying the difference between virtual and in-person fees.
- Refunds will be made after the Congress.
For registration inquiries and assistance contact Grupo RIC (local organizer):
WHC2021Registration@gruporic.com or +34 93 410 86 46.
Abstract presenters, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries about your registration.