WHAT TO EXPECT
With Europe opening up, the IHF World Hospital Congress is one of the first hybrid healthcare management events that will take place in the region. Offering a compelling mix of keynotes, panel discussions, concurrent sessions, oral presentations, posters, IHF Awards, hospital visits, networking opportunities, social activities and an industry exhibition, it provides a comprehensive event experience that should not be missed. And for those unable to travel, virtual access is available.
- Learn from thought leaders, experts, and high-level professionals over four transformative days;
- Get updated on best practices, innovations, and solutions from across the globe that you can apply in your organization;
- Connect and network with global health leaders, hospital CEOs, decision-makers, and industry peers;
- Share and exchange knowledge and experiences with participants from 50+ countries;
- If participating in-person: Explore the vibrant sites and rich culture of Barcelona and Catalonia.
- If participating online: All sessions will be live-streamed in a dedicated event platform where you can also interact with fellow participants, presenters, exhibitors and sponsors.
The IHF World Hospital Congress offers a unique global forum that brings together International Hospital Federation(IHF) members, leaders and decision-makers of hospitals, health services, and healthcare organizations to discuss key drivers of national and international policy, management, financial trends and solutions. Through this forum multidisciplinary exchange of knowledge, expertise and experiences are facilitated, together with dialogue on best practices in leadership, management and service delivery. The Congress is a one-stop shop for the healthcare professional seeking the opportunity and environment in which to engage in a 360-degree learning and knowledge-sharing experience among peers.
La Unió Catalana d’Hospitals is proud to host the 44th World Hospital Congress as a hybrid event with the theme “People on board: Transforming healthcare by blending agility, responsiveness, and resilience” We invite health leaders from around the globe to come together on 8-11 November 2021 at the Fira Montjuïc in Barcelona.
Barcelona is recognized as a global city for its cultural, financial, commercial and tourist importance. It has been the scene of several major international events and a perfect venue for the next IHF Congress. Explore its amazing architecture, gothic alleys, Mediterranean beaches, Catalan gastronomy, rich culture and more before and after the event.
WHO WILL ATTEND
- National and international healthcare organization and association executives
- Primary health leaders
- Hospital and health service providers, executives and senior managers
- Social service organization executives and senior managers
- Healthcare professionals
- Clinical management experts
- Government healthcare representatives and healthcare policy planners
- International, national and state / territory health leaders
- Healthcare regulators
- Consumer associations
- Health insurers
- Health data and information systems leaders
- Innovation and research experts
- Pharmaceutical companies, medical device and health technology equipment and other service suppliers
- Academics, other university and business school representatives
“The COVID-19 pandemic continues to create havoc globally and has put our healthcare providers and systems under unimaginable…
Hear from 150+ speakers, with attendance from top executives from across the globe, and learn about healthcare transformation from 50+ sessions. All…
The 44th IHF World Hospital Congress will take place at the Fira Barcelona Montjuïc, one of Europe’s most…