The World Hospital Congress of the International Hospital Federation (IHF) is a unique global forum that brings together IHF members, leaders and decision-makers of hospitals, health services, and healthcare organizations to discuss key drivers of national and international policy, management, financial trends and solutions. Through this forum multidisciplinary exchange of knowledge, expertise and experiences are facilitated, together with dialogue on best practices in leadership, management and service delivery. The IHF World Hospital Congress is a one-stop shop for the healthcare professional seeking the opportunity and environment in which to engage in a 360-degree learning and knowledge-sharing experience among peers.
La Unió Catalana d’Hospitals is proud to host the 44th World Hospital Congress as a hybrid event with the theme “People on board: Transforming healthcare by blending agility, responsiveness, and resilience” We invite all hospital and health service leaders and decision-makers from around the globe to join the event on 8-11 November 2021 at the Fira Montjuïc in Barcelona.
Barcelona is recognized as a global city for its cultural, financial, commercial and tourist importance. It has been the scene of several major international events and a perfect venue for the next IHF Congress. Explore its amazing architecture, gothic alleys, Mediterranean beaches, Catalan gastronomy, rich culture and more before and after the Congress.
As a hybrid event, all sessions will be live-streamed to virtual attendees in a dedicated event platform where you can also interact with fellow participants, presenters, exhibitors and sponsors.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Offering a compelling mix of keynotes, panel discussions, concurrent sessions, oral presentations, posters, IHF Awards, hospital visits, networking opportunities, social activities and an industry exhibition, the IHF World Hospital Congress provides a comprehensive event experience that should not be missed.
- Learn from thought leaders, experts, and high-level professionals over four transformative days;
- Get updated on best practices, innovations, and solutions from across the globe;
- Connect and network with global health leaders, hospital CEOs, decision-makers, and industry peers;
- Share and exchange knowledge and experiences with participants from 50+ countries;
- Hear innovative ideas and gain insights that you can apply in your organization;
- Explore the vibrant sites and rich culture of Barcelona and Catalonia.
WHO WILL ATTEND
- National and international healthcare organization and association executives
- Primary health leaders
- Hospital and health service providers, executives and senior managers
- Social service organization executives and senior managers
- Healthcare professionals
- Clinical management experts
- Government healthcare representatives and healthcare policy planners
- International, national and state / territory health leaders
- Healthcare regulators
- Consumer associations
- Health insurers
- Health data and information systems leaders
- Innovation and research experts
- Pharmaceutical companies, medical device and health technology equipment and other service suppliers
- Academics, other university and business school representatives
Grupo RiC, the Professional Congress Organizer (PCO) of the 44th IHF World Hospital Congress, is the first PCO…
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic impacting the globe, after careful deliberation, the International Hospital Federation and Unió Catalana d’Hospitals have made…