ABOUT THE CONGRESS
The World Hospital Congress offers a unique global forum that brings together International Hospital Federation members, leaders and decision-makers of hospitals, health services, and healthcare organizations to discuss key drivers of national and international policy, leadership, management, service delivery, financial trends and solutions. Through this forum, participants can share knowledge and good practices, exchange new ideas and innovations, and network with other senior executives from across the international healthcare community. It is the perfect venue for healthcare executives and managers seeking the opportunity to engage in a 360-degree learning and knowledge-sharing experience among peers.
Under the esteemed Patronage of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council, the Dubai Health Authority is co-hosting the 45th IHF World Hospital Congress. It will be held at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre (DWTC), UAE from 9 to 11 November 2022, with pre-congress activities on 8th November. This year’s overarching theme is ‘Global Learnings, Local Actions: Sustainable Healthcare’.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
Offering a compelling mix of sessions, posters, IHF Awards, hospital visits, networking opportunities, social activities, and an industry exhibition, the Congress provides a comprehensive event experience not to be missed.
WHO WILL ATTEND
- Hospital and health services providers, executive and senior managers
- Social services organizations executives and senior managers
- Government healthcare representatives and healthcare policy planners
- National and international healthcare organization and association executives
- Health data and information systems leaders
- Innovation and research experts
- Academics, other university and business school representatives
- Pharmaceutical companies, technology, equipment and other service providers for hospitals
- Clinical management experts