Online registration is now closed.
IHF Taipei 2017 accepts onsite registration for the following items:
|Registration category||Fee (TWD)|
|IHF Member||24,000 (US$ 800)|
|Non-IHF Member||27,000 (US$ 900)|
|Local||8,000 (US$ 265)|
**The Organizer shall reserve the rights to review the registration categories.**
|Side Events Registration||Fee (TWD)|
|Gala Dinner||3,000 (US$ 100)|
|Healthcare Visit: Route A & B (per ticket)||600 (US$ 20)|
** The income of Healthcare Visit will be the donation for IHF Award in 2018
Go to ONSITE Registration Counter, signing up by filling the online application form, and may choose to pay by online credit card or to pay by cash at Cashier counter. The e-receipt will be sent to registrants’ inbox at the end of the day.
The Congress only accepts the onsite payment by CASH (Taiwan Dollar only) and CREDIT CARD.
Please provide your Registration ID to facilitate the process.
Registered Participants – PAID:
Go to the check-in counters by registration types: VIP/ Speaker/ Organizer/Delegate.
Provide Registration ID or Name, staff will check the registration status and give the badge and congress bag.
For delegates who registered as a group, please check-in individually.
Registered Participants – UNPAID or with OUTSTANDING:
Go to CASHIER Counter directly to make the payment clear, and go to the check-in counters by registration types: VIP/Speaker/Organizer/ Delegate.
- ONLY accept the cancellation for congress registration, the cancellation for Gala Dinner and Healthcare Visit will not be accepted.
- A written cancellation for congress registration received by September 20, 2017, entitles you to a full refund minus a non-refundable cancellation fee.
[Non-refundable cancellation fee: TWD 3000 for all International registration, and TWD 1500 for Accompanying person and Local registration.]
- A written cancellation for Tours received by September 20, 2017, entitles you to a full refund minus a TWD 500 non-refundable cancellation fee.
- From September 21, 2017, cancellations will not be accepted. Kindly send your written cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional to a non-refundable cancellation fee, the participant is responsible for any penalty or credit card charges that may incur from the cancellations, amendments, or refund process.