- If I submit an abstract to the WHC 2017, do I have to attend the congress?
Submission of abstract to the WHC 2017 does not require you to attend the congress.
- When will I know if my submitted abstract has been accepted?
Notifications for oral abstracts has been sent out on May 9, 2017. If you have submitted an oral abstract and haven’t received any notification, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notifications for poster abstracts will be sent by end of May, 2017.
- Can we send an abstract after the deadline?
The review process starts immediately after the deadline and because of this, we cannot accept abstracts after the deadline.
- My abstract was rejected. Is there still a chance that this changes if a presenter cancels his participation?
If a presenter cancels his participation, the scientific committee will get the substitute from the oral abstracts that has been recommended to poster presentation.
- Will my abstract be published?
If you are making an oral presentation your presentation will be available on the IHF website as a PDF. All accepted presentations are contributing to the global knowledge base that IHF is offering to the international community to enhance health care service delivery performance.